Democracy in America
Alexis de Tocqueville was a French historian and political scientist best known for the work Democracy in America on the American political system.
His contributions to political economics is his theory on the improved living standards and social conditions of individuals and their relationship to the market.
According to Tocqueville’s long tour in the States, he concluded the core value that is still living today as “I must say that I have seen Americans make a great deal of real sacrifices to the public welfare; and have noticed a hundred instances in which they hardly ever failed to lend a faithful support to one another”.
Tocqueville’s reasoning still remains as relevant today as it was then. This book is one of the most important ones about the deepest thoughts of democratic society by Tocqueville, one of the greatest thinkers of political economics on the planet.
The book is already read more than a hundred years and it will still be read for another century due to its truths. If you wanted to know the characters of America, the book will give the true answer.
The Old Regime and the Revolution
The book has an active table of contents for easy access to each chapter.
Tocqueville is in the row with the greatest political and economic thinkers Adam Smith, David Ricardo, John Keynes, John Locke, Frederic Bastiat, Baron Montesquieu, and John Mill.
The book The Old Regime and the Revolution analyzes French society before the French Revolution and investigates the reasons to cause the Revolution. Tocqueville in the book continued developing his theory of continuity. He argued that although the French tried to build a government to be different from the old regime, they eventually circulated back to a powerful central government.
Last updated: 07/08/2020
MBAC LLC (“we” or “us”) provides the Terms and Conditions of Service Agreement to the users (“customers” or “you”) of www.avogadroiv.com (the “website” or the “digital services”) and the third party integrated websites, digital services, web servers, and tools directly and indirectly. Any use of the website including any pages, any provided information services of the web site, any integrated services by third party websites, web servers, and the integrated tools from agreed partners by MBAC LLC constitutes the user’s acknowledgement of, and agreement to, the following terms and conditions.
1. www.avogardroiv.com relies on Amazon e-commerce platform, GoDaddy web platform, and the available and accessible third-party tools on GoDaddy web platform and agreed by MBAC LLC to provide an end to end, simple, and seamless shopping experience of our digital services. While we agree the terms and conditions of using Amazon e-commerce platform, GoDaddy web platform, and the available and accessible third-party tools on GoDaddy web platform to enable our services, MBAC LLC must accept, obeys, and practice the terms and conditions of Amazon, GoDaddy, and any available and accessible third-tools on GoDaddy web platform including legal, trademark, and privacy as the baseline of our terms and conditions and require the same acceptance and compliance by our customers.
Before you start using the digital services, you acknowledge at here that you first read and understand the terms and conditions including the legal, trademark, and privacy of Amazon, GoDaddy, and the third-party vendors available and accessible on GoDaddy web platform and accept their terms and conditions.
3. The information contained on the website and the integrated websites and the ebooks listed on the website and the integrated websites are intended to be read for qualified individual interest only. No warranty, guarantee, covenant or any other promise is made, expressed or implied by MBAC LLC as to the accuracy or correctness of any information on the website and the contents of ebooks on the website and the integrated websites.
4. We are always passionately and restlessly working on improving our quality of digital services in all aspects including user experience and book contents. While we always intend to provide best experience to our customers for shopping and reading our published Avogadroiv ebooks, each of the ebooks on www.avogardroiv.com is sold as it is without any warranty and the digital services of selling ebooks on the website are not guaranteed to meet your expectations at any time. Customers agree to give up their rights to claim us any quality, responsibility, reliability, liability due to any reason or any damage that is caused directly or indirectly by using the digital services on the website and the integrated digital services of third party.
You acknowledge at here that in no event shall MBAC LLC, partners, or its respective suppliers and partners be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages.
5. Neither MBAC LLC and the integrated partners nor their employees shall be liable for any losses, injuries or expenses incurred by a customer which result from use of, or reliance on the website, the digital services, or MBAC partners’ services.
6. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold MBAC LLC harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, and costs including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the website.
7. The entire contents of the website including the website design, text, graphics, software, and ebooks are intellectual property of MBAC LLC and are protected by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws in the United States. The information and ebooks being provided on the website or by MBAC is for their customers use only. You have agreed not to copy, reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate or commercially exploit the information and ebooks of the website in any manner without the express written consent of MBAC LLC.
8. By using this website, you agree to be bound by this Terms and Conditions. Therefore, please review the Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not agree the Terms and Conditions in the page of Terms and Conditions of the website, please stop browsing the website and leave the website now.
9. The information on the website is provided “as is” and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed. We keep the sole right at our sole discretion to interpret, modify or replace these the terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to check out any modifications of the Terms and Conditions on the webpage of Terms and Conditions on the website. What constitutes a modification of the Terms and Conditions of the digital services will be determined at our sole discretion. Therefore, you are advised to review the Terms and Conditions each time when you start using the website.
Last updated: 07/08/2020
MBAC LLC (“we” or “us”) provides the privacy notice to the users (“customers” or “you”) of www.avogadroiv.com (the “website” or the “digital service”). Our digital service relies on our business partners of Amazon and GoDaddy and have very limited access to the information of our customers that are collected by the practices of our platform partners of Amazon and GoDaddy. The platform partners of Amazon and GoDaddy may have privacy policies that differ from our own and we are not responsible for any content and information of being owned and managed by the integrated third parties including their websites, digital services, and web servers and we are not responsible for privacy practices of the third parties. Please review the privacy policies on Amazon.com and GoDaddy.com that we rely on.
We deeply care about your privacy and process your limited personal information in our limited channels in accordance with applicable data privacy laws and the best privacy practices of software industry.
1. Personal Information and Data
Commonly accepted personal information and personal data are any information and data that will lead to an identifiable natural person. If we are not able to relate a direct link to a natural person personally without investing a disproportionate amount of time and effort, the information and data are not personal information and data.
2. Privacy Principle
Our privacy principle of dealing with personal information or personal data is that less is better. It means that our website is designed in a way that collecting and processing of personal information and personal data are at a minimum level.
3. Collected Personal Information and Personal Data
Currently, we only directly collect personal information and personal data via Contact Form on Contact Us webpage of the website if you choose to provide us personal information and personal data such as your email address and the others. This is the only way of us and our website to collect personal information and personal data. The received emails from our customers are stored on specially protected computers and access is restricted to a limited number of authorized persons.
4. Use Personal Data
The general context of using personal information and personal data by www.avogadroiv.com is that If you want to contact us to share or provide feedback of your experience of using the digital service and reading our ebooks, you will use our Contact Form on Contact Us webpage of the website and you will have an option to provide your contact information by using optional email field on the Contact Form. We will exclusively process or use as necessary to get in contact with you and provide you with the information you desire. We will use the received feedback to enhance your experience of visiting the website, using the digital service, and reading our ebooks. We may use email addresses to send emails to address your requests or to inform you of any company news, new services, or offers by us. Additionally, if we receive your email addresses, they will not be provided, sold, rented or leased to any third parties.
5. Retention of Personal Data
The personal data including emails we obtain from you will be retained up to indefinitely or will be deleted at our sole discretion.
6. Sharing of Personal Data
We use some external service providers such as software as a service providers and those external service providers will have access to personal information and personal data including emails. By all means, such external service providers must submit themselves to comply with all applicable data protection regulations and privacy laws of the United States.
7. About Cookie
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a computer capable of storing navigation data for statistical or functional purposes. While browsing on our website, we do not collect data about traffic flow and visits to the pages of www.avodargoiv.com via cookie.
8. Linked Websites
9. Contact Us
If you have any feedback, question or suggestion regarding private policy in connection with the use of the website, please contact us via the Contact Form on Contact Us web page of the website.